1 cup of old fashion oats
1/2 of all natural peanut butter
6 tbsp of water
1 packet of stevia
1 tbsp of vanilla extract
1 square of all natural dark cocoa
1) in a microwave safe bowl put 1 cup of old fashion oats and the 6 tbsp of water mix and microwave for 30 seconds.
2) Pour 1/2 cup of all natural peanut butter and mix it all up.
3) Add 1 tbsp of vanilla extract and 1 packet of stevia and mix it all up.
4) Crush a square of all natural cocoa or use unsweetened cocoa powder and mix it all up
5) Put foil on a cookie sheet spray a little bit of pam and make little balls
6) bake for 10 minutes at 375 flip at 5 minutes
I came up with this and i fell in love with them. They are a healthier version but make sure you dont over eat!! im having one as a treat ill never eat more than 2..My measurements made 10 cookies