Monday, March 26, 2012

Healthy blueberry muffins :) yummm

They are amazing to me! I wanted to make banana muffins but i ended up coming up with this recipe for blueberry muffins instead! I measured everything and i did my best at adding everything up! and making sure every muffin was the same size! My recipe makes 12 muffins.


I added everything up and then devided it by 12!

ingredients

4 Tbsp of natural peanut butter

1/2 a cup of unsweetened apple sauce

2 scoops of vanilla ice cream whey protein

1 cup of oatmeal

2 eggwhites

1 tsp of baking soda

1 tsp of baking powder

1/2 tsp of cinnamon

1/2 cup of blueberries



Directions

Preheat the oven at 350

start mixing all the ingredients one by one, starting with the oatmeal ( i did the powder stuff at the end) spray a muffin sheet with pam and pour the mixture half way and bake for 10 minutes!

if you want you can add small pieces of some nut ontop i added walnuts ( i didn't add that in )

each muffin should be around 85 calories 2g of sugar 6g of carbs 5g of protein


These are the main ingredients i used!



4 comments:

  1. mmm im going to make these this weekend! Does your man have a blog? my bf could use some tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no he doesnt but what kind of tipes ill start making blogs for guys too give me some questions ill have him answer them

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awsome! mostly just diet- for now. and of course ANY work out tips for men would be great. My guy knows how to lift pretty well and i know that 6-pack would come in if he-we ate better i just dont know how to cook or how to eat healthy.

    ReplyDelete